Monday, March 30, 2026

busy can be harder

 I think a lot of people dealing with grief find it hits harder when they are alone, but for me, I am finding that some of my harder days are days when I am busy, and he would have been with me.  This struck me on Saturday when I had a very busy day, a day that he would have stayed home in the morning to take care of the dogs and then he would have been my "wheel man" for the afternoon.  Him being here would have made my day so much easier, but he isn't, so I learn how to do it myself and rely on others to help with some other aspects of life.  I am so thankful for friends that love my dogs and help take care of them.  I am thankful for friends that say encouraging words at hard times.  I do not take the people around me for granted, I am forever grateful for the community God has provided for me.  

While nights alone are hard, busy may be harder for some, for me, for some days - but my God and my community are here and for that I am forever thankful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment