Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's a day focused on giving thanks... I wish I would think about it more often, but since today is the day everyone (at least in America) is thinking about it I thought I would share the things for which I am thankful -
1. for an amazing family full of love and support
2. for a great boyfriend who adds a whole other dynamic to my life
3. for unbelievable friends - too many to name - but your love, support and encouragement mean more than you may ever know
4. for a great apartment and landlords
5. for getting to peel a few kilos of potatoes to celebrate this holiday with new friends
6. for ICS and the international family it has become to me
7. for Soul Craft and it's many friendships and growth experiences
8. for Exodus and it's amazing students that challenge me with their lives
9. for great supporting churches in the US
10. for ESPN America (come on you thought I would forget my sports hook up)
11. for Skype and other technology that make being so far away from loved ones not so hard
12. for living in a country that has pushed, stretched and formed me into a different person than when I stepped on its soil 4 years ago.
13. for a paycheck that pays the bills and enables me to bless others
14. and of course for God without whom these blessings would have a lot less meaning. He deserves credit for each of these great things in my life!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you've enjoyed this Thanksgiving weekend way over there! Strange to think that next year you'll be here for ALL of your holidays!!! Looking forward to seeing you in A FEW WEEKS! Love you!

    ReplyDelete