Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time

Why has it been over a month since my last post
a) I have been too busy
b) I have been too lazy
c) I have been uninspired
d) all the above

Correct answer - D

It's been quite a month. August was full of people time - ICS had meals and potlucks almost every Sunday. There was a short-term team in from the US. There was camp. There were a lot of people in my life in August - good thing I am pretty much a people person! But I have to say when I spend so much time with others and there are lots of stories and things learned and fun things to share, by the time I get home it never makes it into the computer.
September brings more people and life experiences and I will try better to share my life with you all as I move through this month. But until then know that I haven't forgotten my blog world - I just forget what's blog worthy by the time I sit down by myself.

2 comments:

  1. We're getting a little tired waiting for your return to Gabon over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote you return to Lancaster instead! Can't wait to see you in a few short months!

    ReplyDelete