Since I know some people read this just to glimpse my life here in Macedonia, I thought I would share another bit of my life with you all. This part of my life gives me entertainment and frustration - and it's all just Dandy!
Meet Dandylion, my cat.
She started life as an orphan on the street corner. She was rescued by sympathetic co-workers.

I used to keep her when they went on vacation and when they transitioned to another area, she became my permanent housemate.
She has some true dog-like qualities of fetching, coming when I whistle and being quite co-dependent. She also has a compulsion to fill an empty lap at a seconds notice and sleep under the covers. I never have to kill an insect - she gets them first. And while I can never have an uninterrupted phone call because that's when she chooses to use her claws for household destruction, I do enjoy having another living creature in the house - even with all her quirks. As I type she is laying at my feet on my footstool...she can never be too far away.
So, there you have it - She's all Dandy!

Dandy was a cute kitten!!! {that's about the time I stop liking cats..but you already know that!} Glad she is there to keep you company! Will she be traveling home with you next summer???
ReplyDeleteMissing you, my friend!