Last night...too late last night, I watched the movie Julia and Julie and I have to say, beyond compelling me to blog on a more regular basis (we will see how that works out), it was a great movie too. I am not sure why I liked it as much as I did, but I have a feeling I will be watching a couple of more times possibly in the not too distant future.
On the way home, after I purchased the movie, along with several others, I was noticing the cafes... there are many on my walk home from the center and in the spring, summer and early fall they are just busting at the seam with people outside enjoying the cool night air... and now, thanks to EU prep laws going into effect, the winter air gets to be enjoyed too by the smokers. Jan. 1 was a big day here when the smoking ban in public buildings became law. Restaurants and cafes are SO much more enjoyable now in the winter because only the outside air gets filled with the smoke. This was a huge move for the government of a country where 70% of the population uses tobacco products. But to us nonsmokers, our breathing has been made easier and makes walking home a bit more eventful passing by listening to the laughing and conversations even in the winter.
I agree...there was something about that movie! I've watched it twice! Wondering how your talk went this morning??? Praying you have alot of good studying time in the next day and a half...you've done pretty much all you can do, so take the test and just rest in the results! Love you!
ReplyDelete