Monday, November 30, 2009

So, it has been a long time since I posted... let me briefly tell you why.
First, I made trip to the states - it was a surprise to my parents which was great. While home I was able to take in Fort Ligonier Days, throw a surprise 60th b-day 40th anniversary party for my parents, speak at Lancaster's Mission Fest and get the Swine flu with a severe sinus infection. All but the last were great, enjoyable things - the last however had me in bed for about 2 weeks and prolonged my stay in the US by 2 weeks. I do have to say that having mom take care of me was a highlight - being single and being sick is not that much fun - so having mom was a nice change of pace.
On return to Macedonia I had a team retreat to attend 2 days after I got back. After that I had a week of recovery and sermon prep. By Thanksgiving I finally had my first day of feeling almost 100% since mid-October.
So, all of that to say I was busy and sick and blogging was not high on the priority list. But Lord-willing I am back to a fairly normal life and that means back to blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to have Mom take care of you. I still call my mom when I get sick. She knows how to sympathize ;)

    ReplyDelete