Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Intentions

So, why is it that I always have the intention to blog...even when I am out and about I have grand ideas to write about and then... I walk in my door. Now, this is just a theory but I think my door frame has a memory erasing device in it. When I walk through that door all good ideas, thoughts and daily points of interest of which a fun blog could be written are gone! That's right - just gone!
And so now I sit here in front of my computer - blank. I know there must be something of interest happening in my life that I could share or even something in someone elses life for that matter, but no nothing is coming to mind.

I guess I could share about the latest book I am reading - I am not that far into it but have to say that I am intrigued. It is called Switch written by 2 brothers with the last name Heath. It's a good read about change - and how to change when change is hard. I personally love change - but do not always find it easy - my elephant tends to win. (read the book you will understand then)

I also just finished up Prodigal God not too long ago. I would recommend this book for EVERYONE! Timothy Keller offers some great insights and a new view on an old parable.

Oh, I also have come across a new group I have been enjoying listening to - the Sidewalk Prophets. I am sure they are not overly new - but being removed from the mainstream Christian world I don't keep up on that side of the music scene so much.

Well, not a very thought provoking blog - but then again my life gets sucked out of my head when I enter the house - so you get what I remember...haha...maybe I should take my computer out with me next time.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have great intentions to blog, but just can't seem to make the time to do it. I'm glad to read whatever glimpse I can into your life ;)

    ReplyDelete